Saturday 23 January 2010

How writing articles can make Money

My first post with a link is to my article 'How writing articles can make Money'.

This article is about a web site that is free to join and shares revenue with a few affiliate programs, including the google ad sense program and the amazon affiliates program. There are 2 others but I am not earning with those and I actually really like the amazon affiliate program the most!

This is a great article if you fancy yourself a writer and have little technical expertise. This fits me perfectly as I do not have the time to be a web master and have a lot of fun writing. I have become very addicted to this site actually.

This site is a great resource for trying out different writing styles and writing to different niches. It has been a bit like a really fun class room for me and has helped me to identify topics that I can get good traffic with.

As much as I love this site I do want to mention that it does take time to build up your presence there. I should warn you about this because many people do sign up with this site and when they do not get large amounts of traffic and see money being made they get discouraged.

I originally found Hub Pages when I started a blog and wanted to get traffic to that blog. At that point I knew nothing about earning with affiliates like ad sense and quickly abandoned blogging in favor of writing independent articles. In that last 6 months with this site alone I have earned a small amount with ad sense (seriously not my strength tho) and have made 14 affiliate sales with the amazon program and those have been made in the last 2 months. I made 4 sales basically a week before christmas and this month of January I have so far seen 9 sales. I have actually decided to increase my minimum payment due to the currency exchange problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment