Saturday 23 January 2010

How to make money online, 6 Months in.

This blog is about the VERY steep learning curve I have been climbing for the last six months, making money online. In this blog I hope to share with you everything I have learned so far as well as anything new that I find.

My making money online journey started long before the 6 months that I have started to see the first signs of success in. I have tried seminars on making money by supposed 'guru's' with no real results. I am not a guru and quite frankly have no faith in supposed guru's.

My intention with this blog is to share all of the totally free information I have found that have helped me to teach myself how to earn online. I know that you can find everything you need to learn to make money online for free and should not spend a cent to learn this stuff.

I will be posting articles and specifically what you will learn from each here on this blog. Sometimes they may be my articles, the lessons I have learned successfully. I will also be adding those articles that have helped me with all the different steps you need to know to develop your own strategy for online earning.

I will wrap up this into with what steps I have found you must know you need to know, ya know :). The very first thing you need is to understand how what you are doing can make money, set up a site without having a clear idea of how its going to work and it most likely wont work.

When you start a free or self hosted blog, website, or article your first revenue generating tool is going to be google ad sense. This first step is actually more tricky then posting content on your blog, website or article and allowing some ads in the hopes they will be clicked. You are going to need to know about things like keywords, SEO and traffic generation tips like back linking.

Understanding how to choose high value keywords, make sure you get the necessary traffic and that that traffic might be interested in your sites adverts is key to actually creating a stream of income. I will also share other methods for generating several streams of income. Remember you do not want to keep all your eggs in one basket.

If you are interested in the recourses I want to share with you please feel free to bookmark this blog or become a follower. If there are particular steps of intreats, say how to find niche markets or where to get ideas for niche trends, feel free to leave a comment. If I know you are looking for something specific and its something that I was going to get around to eventually anyway, why not make it a priority? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment